Disclaimer: This beam is dictated as a useful “how to”. dotTech and a writers are not responsible for any benefit or detriment (including though not singular to bricked devices) incurred as a outcome of following this guide. Root your device during your possess risk. Rooting might blank your warranty.
This beam is dictated for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 indication numbers SM-T310 (WiFi Only), SM-T311 (3G) and SM-T315 (LTE), regulating Android 4.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Please do not try this with any other models of a Galaxy Tab. You can check your device indication series by going to Settings About Device on a tablet, or by checking a wrapping labels.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
Before we can base your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, make certain to do a following:
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers for Windows on your computer, if we don’t have them commissioned already.
- Download ODIN. Extract a zip to your desktop
- Download a CF-Auto-Root package from below, depending on that indication we are using, and remove a zip record to your desktop. You get a folder that contains a record with a tar.md5 extensionCF-Auto-Root for Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310
CF-Auto-Root for Tab 3 8.0 3G SM-T311
CF-Auto-Root for Tab 3 8.0 LTE SM-T315
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab 3 8.0
- Make certain your device is not connected to your mechanism around USB and spin off a device.
- Enter Download Mode on your tablet. This is finished by dire and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons. When we see a Warning shade on your device display, recover a buttons, and afterwards press Volume Up to enter Download mode
- Now put your inscription aside for a second and go to your computer.
- On your computer, open a Odin folder on your desktop and launch ODIN as administrator
- In ODIN is running, click a AP symbol and bucket a CF-Auto-Root connect record we extracted to a desktop previously
- Make certain Repartition is violent in ODIN. Make no other changes in ODIN and leave a Auto-Reboot and F Reset Time boxes checked.
- Connect your inscription — that should still be in ‘Download Mode’ — to your mechanism around USB.
- You should see a summary Added in Odin, and one of a ID:COM boxes will light up.
- Now strike a Start symbol in ODIN and wait while ODIN does a work. This might take a few minutes
- After ODIN is finished flashing, your device will reboot automatically
- Once we are behind during home screen, we are finished — your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is now rooted!
Look for a SuperSU app on your inscription and launch it. Update a binaries if prompted. To determine debase access, download and run Root Checker from a Play Store. And suffer your secure Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.