Select a sentence to see the solution faster
Chapter 65 Introduction
Microorganisms are microscopic entities with strong metabolism and rapid reproduction. Microorganisms play an important role in nature and in human daily activities. What are the benefits of microorganisms to human life in reducing environmental pollution?
Microorganisms use sources of inorganic and organic matter, and even non-biodegradable substances in the polluted environment, to break down into a source of nutrients for them to grow and develop. Therefore, humans have been applying microorganisms in the treatment of many types of environmental pollution.
Chapter 65 CH1
Please tell us the characteristics of some strains of microorganisms involved in the treatment of environmental pollution.
Some characteristics of microorganisms involved in the treatment of environmental pollution are:
– Microorganisms grow and thrive.
– Well adapted and easy to generate mutations.
– Widely distributed, many types.
Chapter 65 CH2
Which groups of microorganisms are mainly involved in the treatment of environmental pollution?
There are 4 typical groups of microorganisms involved in environmental pollution treatment:
– Starch-degrading microorganisms: Candida, actinomycetes, Clostridium …
Cellulose-degrading microorganisms: yeasts, molds, actinomycetes…
– Proteolytic microorganisms: Bacillus mycoides, actinomycetes, fungi…
– Lipolytic microorganisms: Pseudomonas, Achromobacter …
CH tr 66 LT 1
Is the treatment of environmental pollution just the treatment of waste water, waste and environmental emissions?
In addition to the treatment of waste gas, waste, wastewater, environmental treatment also includes the treatment of environmental pollution such as soil environment, water environment, solid waste and heavy metals…
CH tr 66 LT 2
In addition to waste, emissions and wastewater, what other problems are related to environmental pollution in today’s life?
In addition to waste, emissions and wastewater, environmental pollution is also related to soil and water pollution, solid waste and heavy metal pollution.
Chapter 66 VD
Imagine what life would be like without microorganisms on Earth. Is there any kind of organism that can replace microorganisms?
Without microorganisms on Earth, the problem of environmental pollution will never be completely solved, which will greatly affect the survival of all living species present on Earth.
There is no group of organisms that can replace microorganisms on this Earth. Microorganisms have outstanding advantages in balancing the ecosystem, improving environmental conditions, soil fertility, destroying pathogens and pests, contributing to cleaning the environment.
Chapter 67 CH 3
Name the types of soil pollution.
Soil pollution is divided into different types according to their origin: agricultural waste, industrial waste, domestic waste, soil contaminated with alum or naturally saline, etc.
CH p 67 VD
What serious consequences does soil pollution lead to our lives?
Contaminated soil will directly affect human health through contact or by evaporation of pollutants from the soil into the environment.
Contaminated soil that seeps into the aquifer will become a major threat to human health.
Chapter 68 CH 4
State the causes of water pollution.
The causes of water pollution are: toxic substances found in nature, wastes from agricultural and industrial activities and domestic wastewater that are not treated and discharged directly into the water environment.
CH p 68 VD
Water pollution leads to what serious consequences for our lives?
Water in ponds, lakes, rivers, streams, canals, canals, underground aquifers .. contains toxic substances with high concentrations that are dangerous to human health, affecting the cultivation and husbandry activities of farmers. people, reduce economic efficiency…
Chapter 68 CH 5
List the types of solid waste that you know.
Solid waste from human farming and animal husbandry activities such as straw, rice straw, corn residue, etc.
– Non-biodegradable waste from human activities such as nylon, non-recyclable plastic, porcelain, glass, ….
CH p 68 VD
List the local waste pollution conditions that you know.
In my locality, the pollution of waste is manifested in: not separating solid waste, organic waste or non-biodegradable waste; Rivers and canals stink due to pollution from domestic wastewater sources…
Chapter 69 BT 1
Why microorganisms are small in size but play a very important role in ecological balance?
Microorganisms, despite their small size, play a very important role in the balance of the ecosystem because microorganisms often live in populations, that is, many individuals live in concentration, they have the ability to grow and develop. grow and reproduce very quickly.
In particular, microorganisms help balance the ecosystem by decomposing wastes generated from the living process of other organisms into a source of material returned to the environment, so the material cycle is continuous. keep the ecosystem stable.
Chapter 69 BT 2
Analyze the role of microorganisms in environmental remediation.
Microorganisms play many roles in environmental remediation:
– Improve the polluted physical, chemical and biological environment: because microorganisms have the ability to convert toxic substances (inorganic or organic) in the contaminated environment into non-toxic substances through decomposition processes.
– Ecological balance of polluted environment: after the toxins are treated by microorganisms, the organisms living in that environment will continue to grow and develop without any hindrance.
– Balance the substances in the polluted environment: microorganisms that create intermediates or products from the waste treatment process that are meaningful to that environment such as organic sludge to increase soil fertility, generate biogas…
Chapter 69 BT 3
List the roles of microorganisms in solid waste treatment that are widely used in the world.
The role of microorganisms in solid waste treatment is:
Helps balance the ecosystem and nutrients in the environment.
– Improve the physical, chemical and biological environment in nature.
– Bring high efficiency due to microorganisms capable of long-term decomposition and metabolism.
– Decompose and quickly convert biological, agricultural, industrial wastes, etc. into safe substances, contributing to cleaning up the environment.
Chapter 69 BT 4
Collect more roles in environmental treatment by microbial technology that have not been mentioned in the article.
Microorganisms are applied in oil spill treatment, agricultural waste treatment into organic fertilizer in cultivation, domestic waste treatment into biogas for direct use in daily life or reserved …