Select a sentence to see the solution faster
Read the text below and answer the questions:
Draw diagrams to represent arguments, arguments, and evidence in the text. Document Praying for kindness Written for what? Identify Ngo Thi Nham’s point of view in the slide.
Read the text, draw a diagram of arguments, arguments, and evidence. Identify the purpose of writing, the author’s point of view.
– The sage prayer was written for the purpose of persuading the scholar Bac Ha to believe in King Quang Trung’s plans to build the country, thereby cooperating and serving the new court.
– Ngo Thi Nham’s point of view in the slide: The context at that time was different, the country and the people were in need, talented people should devote themselves to helping the king rule the country and save lives.
You should learn the concept of the ancients about the role and responsibility of the scholar to the king and to the country. From there, please explain why Ngo Thi Nham developed the first point in the slide.
Read the text and explain why the author makes the first point.
– The concept of the ancients about the role and responsibility of a scholar to the king and to the country: The sacred responsibility of a scholar (a Confucian intellectual) is to shoulder the country, the mountains, and help the king ” world economy” to pay the debt of honor and realize the ideals of the male only in society. As a scholar who came from the place of Confucius and Cheng, it is impossible to refuse that great and noble responsibility.
– Ngo Thi Nham deploys the first point in the slide to remind the Bac Ha scholar about the responsibility of the sage to the king and the country, thereby calling up the sense of responsibility to convince them to help the king and help the country. .
In your opinion, can the order of the points in the Symposium be changed or not? From there, comment on how the author’s points are organized.
Give reasonable comments and explanations and organize arguments.
– The order of the points in the article Praying for kindness cannot be changed, because the former argument is the basis, the argument foundation for the latter. Specifically: Thesis 1 raises the ideological basis, which has the effect of calling forth the sense of responsibility of the sage to the king and to the country. That is the foundation for the implementation of thesis 2. Presenting practical bases, helping talented people realize the current situation of the country to make a commitment to contribute, or no longer have the fear of being afraid. From thesis 1 and point 2, the author can agree to present thesis 3, clearly stating the way to seek sage of King Quang Trung.
– Thus, how to arrange the thesis of the article? Praying for kindness very reasonable and convincing. The arrangement of the slide goes from the ideological basis to the practical basis, to the call, both affecting perception and affecting emotions to persuade talented people to help the country.
Identify some expressive elements in the article Praying for kindness and state the effects of those expressive elements.
Read the text and identify some expressive elements in the text.
– Some expressive elements in the text: comparative images (gentle people are like bright stars above); message structure, enumeration; rhetorical questions, emotional words, sincere, earnest tone; dialogue with the reader; …
– The effect of expressive elements: shows the feelings of the character “thang” (respecting talented people, worrying about the situation of the country, earnestly calling for talented people to help the country). From there, impact on the emotions of the readers, helping to realize the purpose of the text, which is to convince talented people to help the country.
From post Praying for kindnessWhat do you think about the role of sages in society in the past and present? Let’s give some examples of talented people whose contributions and contributions to society have made a deep impression on you.
State your thoughts and give reasonable explanations.
– Regardless of the era, “talented” are always important people and create positive values for society and the country, helping the country become more prosperous and develop.
– Some examples of talented people: Nguyen Trai, Ho Chi Minh, Prof. Dr. Ngo Bao Chau,…
Source link net do edu