Select a sentence to see the solution faster
Choose a picture that is suitable for each topic you have studied and tell why you chose it
I look at the pictures and recall the topics I have learned.
Pictures 1 and 6: Me and you
Painting 2: Family home
Picture 3: Dear school roof
Picture 4: What you need to know
Picture 5: Lessons from life
Picture 9: Amazing nature
Picture 7: The world in your eyes
Pictures 8 and 10: Country and people
a. Based on lessons learned (School drummer, Green forest talent contest, Vietnam beach tourism, Family meal, Where does the ray of sunshine go?, Greeting first, Going to school, Grateful) and the hint below, find the crossword in a row.
b. Read the sentence that appears in the yellow vertical line.
(1) Summer vacation, school is empty
Remember you had to sleep and couldn’t follow back.
Opening school is so much fun
Just woke up to the same profession as before.
Echoes like thunder in the early afternoon
Remind when studying diligently in the sun and rain.
(2) What is the most beautiful bird?
The tail spread brilliantly like a thousand petals?
(3) Where can you freely swim, build sand castles?
(4) What is the date of June 28 every year?
(5) What shines softly
Going through the leaves does not make the leaves vibrate?
(6) Everyone has it
It’s not heavy
Where are you going?
Remember to take it.
(What is that?)
(7) What leaves spread the umbrella to block the sun?
Shady road on the hill without you?
(8) When eating fruit, remember who planted it (…).
I rely on questions and suggestions to complete the exercise.
b. The sentence that appears in the yellow vertical line is: I go to school.
Name the months of the year. Use suitable words to complete the sentences.
I look at the pictures and complete the exercise.
– January: I was given by my parents spring trip.
– February: Trees and leaves sprout.
– March: Bees are looking for honey.
– April: Chim sing chirped.
– May: At the end of the month, I get rest summer.
– June: I can go sea.
– July: The umbrella is friend mine.
– August: I am about to enter school year new.
– September: I go learn.
– October: The weather is not hot and no rain.
– November: My mother bought me one shirt new.
– December: Sometimes, my hands get cold frost.