So you are blogging all the week like 24/7 and suddenly one day you find yourself with nothing to write about.
You might be deeply thinking about :
* What should i write now?
* What to do?
* Where should i get my inspiration from?
* Why can’t I just think of something to blog!?
* What’s happening to me!?
This is a time where you loose hope and might even get the idea to stop blogging. Well this is a major reason why most of the bloggers sell their blogs or just close them down! You come to a state where you get frustrated over yourself, well this is a big factor for those who love to blog.
So what to do now? I come across this moment most of the time and I find myself doing these below, I recommend these for all those out there who need them for the moment:
1. Write an article about a website you love to visit all the time.
2. Search for stories from Digg and write something about it.
3. Make some Back links.
4. Write about something funny or articles on love! (This works all the time for me)
5. Participate in some forums like MeraWindows, Thinkdigit and Indiastudy channel so that others might find a way to your blog.
6. Visit some awesome blogs like pro-blogger and learn about new stuff.
7. Maintain your blog ( clean up useless stuff from your blog )
8. Submit your blog in different blog catalogue’s.
9. Write some paid posts on PayPerPost.
10. Edit your old posts for nice SEO.
11. Add some sites that you love to surf in Blog roll (although they are very less right now)
12. Notify about some free utilities which can be really very useful for most of the folks.
13. Try writing an extension or a sequel to your featured post, which brings back your readers.
14. Comment on other people’s blog (do some negative commenting, this will make that guy visit your blog)
15. TAKE A BREAK! well we are human beings and not machines right?