The Internet made the world so close that sometimes we even forget to look at ourselves rather than our blog or profile over Twitter, Facebook or Orkut community websites.
We like our friends to come over online and hang around social networking sites and send us some kudos and send us some greetings, and we wish to do the same in reply. However, is this all about the Internet? Think twice, what all can be done over the internet? What all can we do to generate revenue?
On every month end, I collect all my junk books and old Newspapers and take to the nearest book seller or scrap newspaper/book buyer and take some fair amount in return. Till today, I sold old newspapers and emptied boxes. In return, I got some money which I put in my kitty bag. Last year I wanted to sell my old two wheeler, which has become a dead capital as I bought a new Car. In order to sell my old two wheeler I called the Newspaper agents to put my 4 lines ad in their daily newspaper. I was charged Rs.200/- for such a small advertisement. Which turned to be a waste, as none had read was interested in an outdated newspaper, however, my ad is not outdated right… What has to be done?
At is at this juncture that I researched over the internet for free online ads posting. Surprisingly I see a lot of websites offering free ads posting over the internet, and they are also called classified posting. This is really a good option for us to get rid of our old stuff, which is occupying a lot of space in our store for years.
It is not just about selling items, but for various other requirements such as roommates etc. I was looking for a roommate when I recently moved to a Hyderabad. I posted an ad “Looking for a roommate!” I received many replies by email and by phone. For every necessity like selling my old mobile, buying an mp3 player, getting a financial service agent, I go online and put an ad and within a couple of days and sometimes within few hours, I get replies. Moreover, I can even choose to see the real photos of the product and reviews of the seller, this was something like a Dream Come True. On top of it, these ad posting sites will provide this service for FREE.
– Its not the case just with me. A friend of mine who is a real estate agent was desperate to sell apartments, and on my suggestion she posted a free classified ad over the internet, and could accomplish her need of sales. From then, she never required any other source of advertisement as all leads were coming to her through online. This is really a great platform for Small, Macro & Micro business individuals or enterprises to market their products and services online. Nowadays every other person knows the power of various Search Engines and their Optimisation.
– If you type “free ads posting”, “post free classifieds” or “free ads to post” on any popular search engine, you will find a lot of free ads hosting websites where you can post your ad for free. However, make sure that site should be user friendly such that even a kid can post an ad for selling his diaper. All your online ads will be read by a user’s who are not a tech savvy and possess no internet knowledge. If the posted advertisement is not visible or does not appear when users are searching, then it’s of no use putting an ad, so here are some tips to put an advertisement online for free.
– By one click your ad should be published: It means when you click on “Post Classified” a single form or page should allow you to put all your advertisement details, if it’s dragging for pages and pages it means the ad hosting site is not User friendly.
– Titles should be user friendly: Ad hosting website should provide you a user friendly and search engine friendly url or link to your post. It means when you post an ad say ”looking for a roommate” Then the ad hosting provider should give you the url which has your title ”looking-for-a-roommate”. Not pageid=123 etc., which are really useless when some want to search your ad on popular search engine.
– Protect your Email: When you are posting your ad on the internet, advertisement hosting providers should not disclose your email to seller or buyer, unless you grant them permission. Lot of ad hosting providers sells your profile information to some third party marketers. So read Private Policy before you sign up.
– Take photos: When you are selling something, you should be honest. Upload photographs of your products so that buyer will trust you and contact you, a lot many people upload photos by searching the internet, which is not the right way.
– Tags Friendly: tag is nothing but a telling searching engine to show my article when someone searches with a specific word. Example if I want to search ”iPhone” on advertisement hosting website, then I type iphone and hit to search items, For that purpose you have to put some keywords or tags so that your article should show up when someone searches for that product or service.
– No Time Limit: Most of the Ads hosting sites provide free ads posting for a certain time limit. I recommend to look for an advertisement hosting website where they can put your ad as long as you wish to.
So, hope I have covered a little more detail on Free Ads Posting on Internet.