Here is a strategy that I use when I write ads, or articles for products I am promoting.
The first thing to think about is your market. What is their problem? If you can find their problems, and then you can find a way to solve it, then guess what, you make sales.
So, think about the problem. Once you know the problem, then you need to come up with the solution. That is usually your product. But selling isn’t just Problem/Solution. If it were that easy, then you’d and I would have been millionaires years ago.
What you need to do is convince the person that your solution is THE BEST SOLUTION.
So, before you get to the solution, you need to sort of temper things…you know, ease in. What I like to do is provide an indication of the solution, then I provide some kind of proof, through a testimonial, and then a promise. Sometimes it is a 100% percent guarantee.
Another thing people like to get is free product. Things like 30 days free trial work well.
So What I like to do is: (Newbie Internet Marketer Strategy!)
- Present the problem. Dig in a little, you know, pour a little salt in the wound. Get them really feeling it.
- Let them know about your solution.
- Tell them why yours is the best solution.
- Provide proof through a testimonial or endorsement.
- Give them a promise. Promise of product, or guarantee.
- Send them to your product page.
If they aren’t hungry and ready to buy when you get to step 6. You need to re evaluate steps 1-6. Think about this when you hear commercials and watch TV. You’ll see that this is the format they all use.
Go get started now! Enough learning for today!