Misleading Opinions About the Net
Millions of the Internet users have failed in identifying the Internet as an additional source of income. In regard to business-oriented activities, million others have identified the Internet as a mere source of scams because their only experiences are being victimized by the Internet scoundrels. They have been fed up with the Internet money-making programs, and have come up with a negative conclusion that all money-making programs offered on the Internet are scams. They do not know that thousands of people are earning hundreds, thousands, and even ten thousands of dollars monthly from the Internet through credible money-making programs. Why do most people are unaware of the potential of the Internet as a source of income? The answer to this question is very reasonable. Most of the Internet users are firstly introduced to the Internet in a non-business related context and view the Internet as a mere means of communication and information searching. The growing number of victims of the Internet crimes has put more emphasis on the truth of the insecurity of doing business by the Internet. Some people tend to easily jump up into a misleading conclusion which is based on unreliable facts. Although they themselves have not been victimized by any of the Internet crimes, some people form an opinion that the Internet is not a reliable means of doing business because they heard and read many stories about people being victimized by the Internet scoundrels. They never realize that billions of dollars are legally traded by means of the Internet daily.
Changing the Way of Viewing the Net
Like offline world, the cyber world is also a place or a medium for all kinds of activities such as: communication, information searching and dissemination, networking for social and business-related purposes, and trading with all its business-oriented activities. Ignoring the fact that the Internet offers the possibility of earning an income is similar to narrowing down your scope of opportunities. Among thousands of fraudulent schemes, there are thousand other money-making programs which offer the real deal for you. With its uncomparable features of being world-wide and borderless, the Internet is surely one of the most effective tool of trading and all other business-oriented activities man has ever invented. The only limit at this time is the digital divide and ignorance. In some areas of the world, connection to the Internet is limited to certain classes of people who can afford it. While in some other areas of the world, there are people who can afford it but do not use it because they do not know how to or do not even know that it exists. Education, economy, prosperity, and political will will certainly determine the growth of the Netizens of the world. If all this time you have been preoccupied with negative thought about making money via the Net, it is time for you to change your perception. Otherwise you will never get any chance of making money via the Net.
Researching Safe Ways of Monetizing the Net
It is truly wise for you to research any means of monetizing the Net before deciding what is right and suitable for you. Collect as much information as possible through various channels that you can find on the Net that will support your decision to say that it is the right one for you. Use your senses, logic, knowledge, and expertise to support your own opinion that you are heading into the right direction on your way to making big money through the Net. There are two undeniably correct facts about making money via the Net:
1. It is true that there have been many people who were victimized by the Internet scoundrels through various money-making programs available on the Net. So, beware of these internet scoundrels (Read my article entitled “Save Yourself From Internet Crimes”)
2. It is also true that thousands of people all over the world are making money via the Net. Some of them will even lose their lives and sources of fortune if the Net is banned throughout the world.
Now decide which group you are going to join. The easiest one to join is the number one group. You will be in this category if you grasp any opportunity offered on the Net. It takes efforts to join the number two group.
Tips For Newbies
If you are about to try to make money via the Net, please be wise to consider the following tips:
1. Study the ways how people run an internet business and how they receive and make payment. You cannot involve in an internet business which requires you to have a ClickBank account or PayPal account if you live in a country where these two payment systems do not operate. Let’s call this type of business “a narrow-minded internet business”.
2. Find an internet business which does not require you to spend beyond your financial capacity. For experiments, just choose the one that requires you to spend a one-time payment of less then $20.00. The purpose is only to prove that the Net can really produce bucks for you. You may need to open a free account of e-gold or PayPal for making and receiving payment. Do not touch any HYIP with illogical ROI (Return of Investment).
3. If you do not have any capital beyond the fee to access the Net at an internet café, you need to find a free internet business (Read my article entitled “Free Money-Making Program: Monetizing the Net & Equalizing Prosperity”) or an alternative way of monetizing the Net. If you have writing talent, you can make money via the Net by selling your writing skills or your work of writing. If you are good at website creation, you have a non-monetary capital to start an internet business by offering your website designing and creation services.
4. If you access the Net at a public place providing the internet services such as a library and an internet café, you have to be careful with your private information dealing with your business tools such as credit card numbers, pass phrase of your e-gold account, pass word to your email and PayPal account. Don’t be careless. They maybe tapped and used by scoundrels to rob your e-gold account or to go a shopping spree using your credit cards.
The Internet offers various ways of making money with or without monetary capital
to start with. One only needs to be careful not to grasp any opportunity offered on the Net. The better your preparation before you join an internet business the greater and the faster your chance of success will be.