Actually Yahoo Toolbar is not a very good application for most people. A lot of people feel uncomfortable with it and try to remove it from Internet Explorer. There are two ways you can help those people who want to uninstall it.
The first method is to use the Control Panel. This is the easiest way to remove any software or programs from computer. But it will leave some remaining files and invalid registry keys on your computer.
Now you can follow the steps below to remove Yahoo! Toolbar Via the Control Panel.
1. Close Internet Explorer, if you are using it.
2. Click Start Menu and select Control Pane.
3. Double-click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
4. Scroll down and click on the “Yahoo! Toolbar” entry.
5. Click on “Change/Remove.” You will be prompted with a message which asks “Are you sure you want to remove Google Toolbar from you computer”. Click Yes.
6. Then you successfully uninstall the toolbar from you Internet Explorer.
This method works most of the time. But it fails when the Yahoo! Toolbar is corrupted. Furthermore, it can not remove the remaining files and registry keys of Yahoo! Toolbar. Those files and invalid registry keys will slow down your computer and cause some computer errors. So I am inclined to use the second method – using a removal software. Comparing to the first method, the second one is more effective.
Using a removal software is a more effective way to uninstall an application. It can uninstall any software or programs leaving no affiliated files and invalid registry keys. This is the best way to uninstall a program and eliminate the chance of any computer problems.