Not all internet business ideas are created equal. Some topics work particularly well with information products, and some end up sitting on the shelf. From my experience, the following are some great ideas you could use to get started with an internet business or even use to do some brainstorming for a niche all your own.
1. One of my students was a booking agent for Christian artists. So she is teaching people how to become independent Christian recording artists without going through a label.
2. Another one of my students knows how to make stunning power point presentations, and she is helping people do that.
3. I have another student that ran 3 dance studios. And she was thinking, “I do not have anything to share.” But I reassured her that every dance studio owner would want to benefit from the knowledge that is tucked into her head.
4. I have a pastor friend, who was beginning to realize that most of the married couples in his church had found each other through these online dating services. So he said, I want to teach them relationship skills, but I also want to teach them how to navigate this scary forest of online dating. So he created an information product that did both. He taught them how to navigate the online dating services, which ones were the best, which ones to stay away from, how to guard your privacy, what to say, what not to say. But he also threw in relationship techniques so that after they found that special one, they could build a good marriage.
5. If you have ever taken care of aging parents, there are a lot of people who would love to hear from you. There are so many baby boomers out there, and they are so frightened of the prospect of having to take care of their aging parents. They do not know what to do. They do not know who to turn to. They do not know how to get through all the red tape. Can you ride in there and take care of that for them?
6.If you are a consultant or a coach of any kind or if you are a life coach or a therapist or a consultant or a business coach, you could have your own product.
7.If your child is a slow learner, that is a deep dark scary forest. Have you been through that? Can you help people get to the other side?
8. If you have gone through a midlife crisis or if you survived a life-threatening illness. Again, you do not have to be an MD. You just have to be the person who has been through it and can help other people get through it at the same time.
9. If you have ever been a car salesman. Mister insider. You can teach others how to go to a car dealership and negotiate a rock bottom price.
10. If you scrapbook, do creative memories, create stationery, anything like that, you can show others how to create beautiful keepsakes.
And these 10 ideas are just the tip of the iceberg. The great thing is that you could use the information that is already in your head and put it into a product that people will pay money for. There are so many internet business ideas out there that are profitable and can help others, too. Why not start brainstorming today?