Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Microsoft Corporation has released its digital storytelling app –Sway —which is now open to public.
The app, which was until now under Preview mode, was introduced as a presentation app with automated design elements and responsive design to fit on multiple screen sizes.
Here are five things that you can do with the app:
1. You can simply sign in with your Microsoft account on Sway.com or download the iOS or Windows 10 app. Once done, you can start using it.
2. The app allows the users to import photos from their gallery, add text blocks, and import content from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
3. The new layout in the app’s navigation pane displays groupings of content like images, text, videos, tweets, etc.
4. Users can now share Sways to Docs.com, Microsoft’s portal for displaying Office documents on the Web.
5. Windows 10 app has few more features than the web version. It can be used offline. When loading Web-based content like YouTube videos or interactive maps will require a connection but other elements will now be accessible without the internet.
First Published: Saturday, August 8, 2015, 09:33