Earlier this week Amazon ran an incredible PlayStation VR deal that is unfortunately sold out (we’ll be sure to keep you posted if it comes back), but there are other great deals to check out this weekend.
Highlights include discounts on Xbox consoles at Amazon and eBay (offering a sweet bundle!) and $35 off Prey until Sunday, Aug. 13.
Hardware & Accessories
- Prey: Newegg has it on sale for $24.99 ($35 off the original price) for PS4, Xbox One or PC. Just make sure to use promo code AFEMRJBR53 at check out. Deal expires on August 13 (Sunday).
- Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe: Down to $30 for PS4 and Xbox One at Amazon (originally $50).
- Final Fantasy: Save 50 percent on Final Fantasy titles at Humble Bundle this weekend.
- NASCAR Heat Evolution: Down to $19.93 (tied for the all-time low price) for PS4 and Xbox One.
- For Honor: Back down to $29.99 for PS4 and Xbox One at Amazon (50 percent off the original price).
- Tekken 7: Back down to $49.99 for PS4 and Xbox One at Amazon.
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition: The PS4 digital download is down to $8.99 on Amazon.
- No Man’s Sky: Down to $23.99 on Amazon for PS4 digital code.
- NHL 17: Although NHL 18 comes out in a month, you can get this year’s version for $19.67 for PS4 and Xbox One, its all-time low on Amazon.
- ThinkGeek Anniversary Sale: The online retailer is celebrating its 18th birthday with a huge sale. Get up to 60 percent off clothing, accessories, and gadgets, plus new daily deals every day.
- Ticket To Ride: The board game is available for $24 on Amazon.
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics statement.