It is not easy to sit around and watch your man flirt with other women. Sure he tells you he loves you, but the fact that he does not know that he hurts your feelings when he is flirting with other women is making you crazy. You can put a stop to your man’s flirtatious ways if you do these six things:
1. Talk to him about how bad you feel when he is looking at other women when he should be focusing all his attention on you.
2. Let him know that you are not going to be treated like a second-class citizen. Sure you like a him a lot and he makes you laugh, but you must be clear on this issue by letting him know that you are not going to tolerate any disrespect from him.
3. Let him know that you are not going to hang around him if he prefers to engage in the juvenile behavior of flirting with other men. If he wants to flirt with other women, then he should be man enough to let you go, so that you can find a man that feels you are worth paying attention to.
4. If he flirts with another woman while you are on a date, you can take action on the spot, by telling him that you will not tolerate his behavior and that you no longer want to continue with the date. Get up and walk away. If he brought you in his car, call a cab and go home.
5. When he flirts with another woman, you can get even by ignoring him and flirting with another cute guy. If he knows that two can play the game, he will willingly put himself in check.
6. Break it off. If you have not been dating for long, you can simply let him know that you don’t like men that pay attention to other women and that you no longer want to see him again. It is better to break it up now that you have not fallen in love with him, than to wait until he has gotten under your skin.