The Internet of Things refers to any connected medical device having the potential to collect and transmit information and data over a wireless network
Internet of Things refers to a process of interrelated and internet-connected objects that can collect and transmit data over a wireless network without any intervention from humans. It can be referred to any connected medical device or a solar panel, a biochip transponder, or anything that has the potential to collect and transmute information and data over a wireless network.
Many of the IoT devices can be controlled and managed through an app on a smartphone. IoT devices contain sensors and mini-computer processors that act on the data collected by the sensors via machine learning. IoT is mini-computers that are connected to the internet.
• Merge of AI and IOT- Artificial IoT helps in reducing deviations from the optimum in the manufacturing procedure.
• IOT helps in ensuring high performance, lower costs, and less waste.
• IoT devices will allow users to make important and effective business decisions with ease based on the information & insights collected by the data analytics.
• IoT aids in examining behavior and spit out data
• IoT helps in rapid data processing and giving proposals based on the findings from data analytics.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author