Are you suffering from internet marketing tunnel vision?
Use the following “survey” to find out (you can keep the answers to yourself)…
1) Are all of your traffic sources for your website located on a website?
2) Is Google AdWords the only classified ad system that you use?
3) Do you make all of your money online, even if that money is from various sources online?
4) Do you know what a phone book is (not intended as an insult)?
5) In reference to number 4, do you actually use a phone book for business purposes like marketing research, sourcing business, and other purposes?
6) Do you have a library card?
7) In reference to number 7, do you actually use that library card and the library for something other than checking out books?
8) Did you know you could use the Internet to market solid affiliate products?
9) Did you know that there are a TON of other niches where it is WAY EASIER to make money online other than the “make money online” niche?
10) In reference to number 9, if you are targeting the “make money online” niche, are you targeting the right group of buyers in that market (think hard about that if you’ve been struggling)? For example, I won’t buy your e-book because I understand internet business… but the average at home business opportunity seeker will, so where do you find them?
Well, that’s enough for now… I hope you found this interesting… and got some ideas from it to help you make money online.
Oh yeah, one little stat I learned…
You probably are aware that you should “go where the money is” in marketing right?
Well, about 2% of all the money is on the WHOLE internet… and 98% isn’t on the internet.
So, if all you do is make money ON the internet, shouldn’t you include income streams that draw from the larger money pool?
Oh, bythe way…
Running an Internet Business Doesn’t Mean All Growth Occurs On The Internet