Fun things that relate to what you do with your computer time are important to know.
I recently read that as many as 50% of people who log onto Face book are doing so just because they are bored. I have made you a short list of some of the fun things that you can do when you need a bit of stimulation. Please remember to keep it clean and legal. I have a list of over 28 items, but will list the ones that I like doing here for you.
· Games – Yeah, I know, you are going to say that this is an obvious one. However I would encourage you to go and search for more free games in the genres that you love. In my case I love to find the old arcade games of my youth – and play those online. Then you have all the popular games like FarmVille that are all run via Face book, and are free to play.
· Write a book – Even if you have never tried to write a book before you now have the most amazing amount of tools available to you online. It is possible to write and publish a book in days if you go about it the right way. Naturally you topic and the amount of pages would affect the time that it takes to write. Equally you subject would affect the profitability of your book. There are a lot of great ways that you can now start to earn money from your book writing efforts.
· Music– While this is also a very obvious one, I would like to remind you that there are a lot more things that you can do with music online than just going to the video sites and watching videos. Collect the lyrics of your favorite songs – make up a list of your top 50 songs of all time or just collect all the versions of a popular song.
· Radio – In this section there are two distinct directions that you could choose to go to. One – find a podcast or radio station that plays the exact songs and music that you love, or one that is a talk show and is discussing your favorite things. Then the other idea is that you go off and start your own podcast. Choose your topic or topics and get going, procrastinating on the idea will not help you at all.
· Chat rooms, weird keywords, forums, software, blogging and a whole lot more ideas are out there to keep your idle hand and mind as busy as you would like it to be.