Is my husband cheating? I don’t want a cheating husband! Other husbands cheat, but not mine. If you think that, you are wrong. Did you know 50 to 70% of men cheat? Cheaters have the advantage, both trust and suspicion tend to work in their favor. This gives them the upper hand when it comes to getting away with what they are doing. There are many things you need to take into consideration when asking yourself the question, “How Do I Tell If My Husband Is Cheating?”.
A cheating spouse is armed with a pack of lies which he believes is the truth. The cheating husband believes his lies, this makes it easy for him to tell them. He will even have you telling lies for him, and you may not even know it.
Think about this, when he tells you to go out with your friends, and he will stay home cause he is to tired. When your friends ask where he is, you tell them he did not want to come because he is tired from working a lot of overtime… or is he? You just covered for him and he is probably with her right now.
So, how do I tell if my husband is cheating? Watch for some of these common signs of a cheating husband.
1. He tells you not to wait up for him when you have always done so.
2. He receives bizarre text messages from friends you never realized he had. (in other words having ‘pretend’ names in his phone that are really his other woman).
3. Claiming he is stressed with work problems when questioned about his odd behavior.
4. He is encouraging you to have a social life and go places out of town when this is unusual for him to suggest that.
5. Picking up extra shifts at work or working excessively longer hours than usual, or going in early.
6. Avoiding social events with you.
7. Ignoring you and not listening to what you are saying anymore.
8. Getting home late from work and always having an excuse ready.
9. Not being able to ejaculate could mean you have a cheating husband.
10. Being critical and sometimes mocking you.
11. Sleeping on the sofa some of the night.
12. A cheating husband will shower as soon as he comes home.
13. Making sure he locks up his vehicle and always keeps the keys in his pocket.
14. Starting arguments for no reason, just so he can storm out of the house.
15. A cheating husband will spend excessive amounts of time on the computer, especially late at night and in the early morning when you are in bed. He will hurry and close the windows when you walk in the room.
– But, how do I know if my husband is cheating? He really could be just stressed from work! This is one of the lies your cheating husband is going to tell you. Let me break it down.
– He has another woman to juggle, this is what is stressful, he needs to keep this hidden from you and that can be hard work.
– So he tells you he is putting in a lot of overtime.
– He is wiped out from all the extra hours.
– He is to tired to make love with you.
– He tells you to go out with your friends on weekends because he is to tired to go with you.
– You never see his pay stub.
– You can’t prove that he is at work.
– He always returns your calls, because he does not seem to be available to answer when you call him.
– He gives you shopping money to get you out of the house.
– You don’t go anywhere in his vehicle, he always suggest to take yours
– He takes a lot more showers, and always wears cologne which he did not do before.
– He gets offended by everything you say.
– He is paranoid, thinks you are accusing him of everything.
A paranoid example of a cheating husband, you say “honey, have you seen the flashlight?” and he will reply “I don’t have it! Why are you accusing me of taking it! I don’t know what you did with it! You are always blaming me for everything!”. Followed by him stomping out of the house, getting in his car and leaving you standing there with a big question mark on your face.
All of these things could be signs of a cheating husband. Remember, a cheater has the advantage, both trust and suspicion are on his side.