This tutorial is about the How to Fix ‘IPVanish Not Connecting to the internet’ Issue. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Fix ‘IPVanish Not Connecting to the internet’ Issue. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Fix ‘IPVanish Not Connecting to the internet’ Issue
Sometimes IPVanish VPN may not work as expected. This is usually attributed to connection issues. These issues affect the VPN app, your network and system settings, or even the VPN service. No matter what I try, IPVanish won’t connect. Well, it happens to most of us. It’s not that you’re not using it correctly, but there must be some internet connection glitches or issues that may be causing your IPVanish not to connect properly. So it can be quite difficult to figure out exactly why your IPVanish isn’t working properly. Even though you are successfully connected to the IPVanish servers, you are still unable to access the Internet. This can be caused by a number of issues such as poor internet connection, overloaded servers, wrong VPN protocol selection, etc.
IPVanish works without problems. So it can be confusing or annoying when you suddenly have trouble connecting to your VPN. If your VPN is a bit cranky and refusing to connect, this comprehensive blog can help you get back up and running. IPVanish offers you excellent security and privacy for VPN service. But for some reason, your IPVanish keeps getting disconnected. Even after setting up IPVanish VPN, you may need to check some settings to use the Internet effectively. Sometimes it’s proxy settings, sometimes it’s firewall settings.
Fix IPVanish VPN Not Connecting to the Internet
There are several potential problems for which there are Internet problems. Even if it is a VPN, you must have a working internet connection to connect to the VPN server. So restart your wifi, reconnect your internet cable and make sure you have a good internet connection. If none of these help, try the solutions below.
Check without a VPN connection
The first step in solving the problem is to check if your Internet connection is working without connecting to the VPN. Try disconnecting the IP vanish VPN and try to connect to the Internet. Try to watch a YouTube video or load a website. If you can do those things without any problem, then you should move on to the next methods. If you cannot connect to the Internet using your normal network, there may be a problem with your local Internet connection.
- Try restarting your Wifi router and check if you can connect to the Internet.
- If that doesn’t work, try rebooting your device and check.
- Please check your network settings, as if you had assigned any manual IP. If you have any changes, restore it.
- If that doesn’t even work, then you should contact your local ISP (Internet Service Provider) to resolve the issue.
Try connecting to a different IPVanish VPN server
Location of IP vanishing servers from all over the world. If one of the servers is down, you should try to connect to another server. This might happen because the server you connected to might be facing downtime or any temporary issue. To connect to another server on Android:
- Open the VPN app on your phone.
- Login to your account.
- On Android, tap on the hamburger menu and select servers.
To connect to another server on iOS:
- Tap the location icon and select the server.
- Now you can search for your preferred server or select the one you want.
- Click connect, and you should be connected to the server.
To connect to another server on a Mac OS or Windows device:
- In the Windows or Mac app, sign in with your credentials.
- On the left side, click on the server list and select the server you want.
- At the top, click connect and you should be connected to the selected server.
Try to change the VPN protocol
IP disappears several protocols to connect to VPN servers. Sometimes some of these protocols may be restricted on your network. The quick fix to the problem would be to change the preferences and set another protocol. To change the VPN protocol on Android and iOS devices:
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Click on the hamburger menu and select Settings. While on iOS, tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Connection at the top right and look for Protocol.
- On Android, select between the OpenVPN TCP, UDP, or IKEv2 Beta protocols.
- Whereas in iOS, there is a toggle switch. put a different one on it.
To connect to another server on Windows or Mac OS:
- Open the app on your PC
- On Windows, select the Settings icon on the left side. While on Mac, click on the IP Vanish text on the top ribbon next to the Apple logo and click on Preferences.
- Under Connections, click Active Protocols and select a different one from the list. But on mac, the option is usually listed as Active Protocol. Change it to a different one.
Final words: How to Fix ‘IPVanish Not Connecting to the internet’ Issue
I hope you understand this article How to Fix ‘IPVanish Not Connecting to the internet’ Issue, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.