Such competition naturally give birth to more and more techniques of selling stuff online. Here are few of the most used methods:
1. A very frequent technique is telling to the prospects about unbelievable success stories of people of different professions, without any computing instruction who made huge amounts of money in very short time after they have bought a product, and, of course, you can see and a bunch of testimonies around.
2. Another technique is telling to the prospects that they can have the product in a different way. They can purchase a different product and get free the promoted one, or they can send traffic to the promoters website, etc. Sometimes the promoter even limit the number of available products and, of course,they let know the prospects that when the goal is achieved, the product will be gone forever.
3. Some advertisers are trying to win the confidence of the prospects by providing their personal phone or cell phone number. Usually, the prospects trust people which are only a phone call away in case they need some quick support. Some of them assure that a certified assistant will be there to help them anytime.
4. A very frequent technique lately is telling to the prospects that the promoter had teamed up with another business or marketer to give them a bonus package, usually with a huge value comparing with the promoted product, if they purchase through a specific affiliate link. Most of these bonus packages consist of the tons of free info-products and software offered on the Internet.
5. Some guys are trying to persuade the prospects that they spent months, even years, to develop a product, meanwhile the prospects can have it in minutes. Most people want to save time and would opt for this idea.
6. There are advertisers which are criticize the prospects in a constructive way. They pretend to be straightforward, honest and blunt in the mean time, because they hate to see people making excuses for not reaching their goals. They advise the prospects that sometimes people need to have their feelings hurt and the right product in order to succeed.
7. Another strategy allows the prospects to advertise whatever they want on the promoter’s website for a period of time, usually one month, if they purchase the promoted product. This technique is usually found on the membership website with monthly fee, and the prospects could get free advertising for every month they stay as paid members. Of course, the promoter claim that this free advertising alone could end up paying for all their purchases or their monthly membership.
8. A method to grab the attention of the prospects is telling them that the promoter did a naughty thing or something bad. Then the advertiser explain that he has been quietly and secretly used a product to gain a benefit, with the fear that the competition would find out about it. Finally, he decided to release it to the general public on a certain date, and, of course, the prospects will have the first chance to find out about the little secret.
9. One more frequent technique is to promote more products at once, offering a product for a price and trying to persuade the prospects to order the whole package of products in the offer for a little more money. This equals a little extra profit for prospects, and usually works well.
10. Another way to sell stuff online is telling to the prospects that there is running a special offer where they can get a package of products, (usually sold separately), for one low price, and, of course, they mention that even the prospects already own a few of them, it’s a good deal, or that that they can receive an even bigger discount.
For more information about affiliate marketing, visit my site. Until the next time, may the Google be with you.