Published on July 31, 2015 at 8:14 AM
Magnaquest, a leading Subscription Management, Billing and CRM solutions for video, data and cloud computing operators has signed a Proof of Concept (PoC) with a leading pharma giant for Internet of Things (IoT) related initiative. The PoC involves managing different IoT applications offered on subscription model.
Pharma giant is striving for business innovations to make healthcare services more accessible and affordable around the world. The client will be using IoT applications to automate the business operations like ordering, production planning, inventory management and distribution; and to increase the operational efficiency.
“We are very much excited to work on this POC as this project will be a door opener for us in the IoT segment. SURE! will be integrated with the IoT platform to manage and automate subscription and billing operations. We will be handling multi-level ordering & billing, track buying behavior, manage multi country operations, and region based pricing and discounts, etc. in this POC”, said Ramakrishna Mashetty, CMO, Magnaquest. “We are very confident that we will make this a success in the stipulated time frame and induce the client with required confidence to continue with our solution,” he added.
POC comprises of and is not limited to
- Track and maintain list of products ordered by their clinics
- Track buying behavior and usage of clinics
- Manage billing to clinic for all the users of clinic (Parent child billing)
- Automate & centralize the subscription management system
- Offer products in different regions with different prices and discounts
- Define volume/tiered based pricing and discounts
- Define country/region specific workflows
- Generate timely renewal reminders
Magnaquest Technologies Limited