The first-ever online bar exam got off to a rocky start Tuesday, as some people taking Michigan’s test were unable to log into a portion of the test. Panicked and frustrated test takers took to Twitter around 10 a.m. Eastern time to say that they couldn’t log into the second of five test modules.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now