Just a day after the Season 7 Week 2 Fortnite Challenges go live, Week 3’s Challenges have been leaked.
Despite recent controversy in the Fortnite community, dataminers have released what should be this upcoming week’s worth of Challenges.
As always, these are subject to change, however this should be a general idea of what to expect. Epic Games tends to make last second changes to Challenges, especially given that an update is expected prior to these going live.
- Ride a Zipline in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- (2) Legendary weapon eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal (500) damage with Pistols to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- (3) SMG Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- (3) Pistol Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
Please keep in mind this is a leak, not official Challenges for Season 7 Week 3 of Fortnite. It’s possible that these will entirely change by the time Week 3 goes live. Stay tuned for our official list of Week 3 Challenges upon release.
Season 7 Week 3 Challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, December 20th, 2018. It’s possible this may be delayed, stay tuned for further updates and guides for all Challenges once they have been confirmed.