DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov 30, 2020–
The “Global Radar Systems and Technology Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The radar systems and technology market is poised to grow by $6.14 billion during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The report on radar systems and technology market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the development of new airports and terminal expansion and growing concerns about increasing flight safety mechanism.
The radar systems and technology market analysis include application segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the need for implementing enhanced data processing procedures as one of the prime reasons driving the radar systems and technology market growth during the next few years.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- Airbus SE
- BAE Systems Plc
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Rheinmetall AG
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
The radar systems and technology market covers the following areas:
- Radar systems and technology market sizing
- Radar systems and technology market forecast
- Radar systems and technology market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary.
This market research report provides a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Ground-based radar systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Airborne radar systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Naval radar systems – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ao89zd
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201130005531/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DEFENSE TECHNOLOGY SATELLITE OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE OTHER DEFENSE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/30/2020 07:27 AM/DISC: 11/30/2020 07:27 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.