DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Virtual Communication Market & Technology to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The increase in the number of different technologies, such as machine learning, AI, IoT and others, has had a significant effect on the adoption of virtual communication platforms. Technological innovation companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft have seen the advanced use of virtual communication technologies and several new innovations in brand implementation. The growing adoption of two-way, internet-based and telephone-based virtual communication facilities has prompted not only technology providers but also numerous other companies across education, healthcare and government sectors to adapt to advanced virtual communication trends that are expected to define the future of the communications industry.
The study reveals that regular face-to – face interactions were most effective (93%) , followed by audio conference calls (905), video conferencing (84%) and group emails or chat groups (79%), whereas internal and external social media channels were 62%and 39% , respectively. Virtual communication has evolved from an alternative to a need to do business. From virtual estate to automated multi-language data translation to extensive telemedicine surges, workers in different sectors use various virtual communication platforms to hold their day-to-day conferences.
The total global market for virtual communication is estimated at around USD 8-9 Billion in 2020 and the market is expected to grow to around USD 20-21 Billion by 2028. The CAGR of the market is accounted at around 5.92%. Videoconferencing market is expected to be the fastest growing market from around USD 3-4 billion in 2020 to USD 5.5-6.5 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.48%. North America is expected to hold the highest share of the market and grow at a CAGR of 7.21%.
The report covers:
- The key drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to shape the Global Virtual Communication Market are covered in detailed in the report.
- The key technologies which could have an impact on the Virtual Communication Market have been covered in detail.
- The top fifteen countries have been analyzed in detail with respect to their number of internet users and internet subscribers, internet bandwidth, percentage of information technology exports and technological indicators from 2014- 2018.
- The Porter’s Five Forces and the PEST of the Global Virtual Communication market have been covered in the report.
- The high growth markets have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factor, which is expected to impact the market.
- The Scenario Analysis Chapter covers the key scenarios and its impacts on the forecast chapter.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Virtual Communication Market Trends and Insights
2.2 Top Five Major Findings
2.3 Major Conclusion
2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview of the Global Virtual Communication Market
4 Current Market Trends of the Global Virtual Communication Market
4.1 Forms of Communication
4.2 Mobility for next-gen Workforce
4.3 Videoconferencing Software by Platform
4.4 Impact of 4 Major Trends on Videoconferencing
5.1 Tactile Internet
5.3 Security Analytics Technologies
5.5 Internet of Things
5.6 Artificial Intelligence
5.8 Multipoint Videoconferencing
6 Market Dynamics
6.1.1 Digital Workforce
6.1.2 Technological Advancements
6.1.3 Cloud-based Software Solutions
6.2.1 Human Factor
6.2.2 Business Investments
6.3.1 Cultural Difference
6.3.2 Bandwidth and Network Connectivity
6.3.3 Security Concerns
6.5 Porter’s Five Forces
7 Country Analysis
8 Global Virtual Communication Market Forecast by Region to 2028
9 Global Virtual Communication Market Forecast by Application to 2028
10 Global Virtual Communication Market Forecast by End-User to 2028
11 Scenario Analysis
12 Opportunity Analysis
13 Company Profiling
- Deutsche Telekom
- Intel Corporation
- Mobile TeleSystems
- Samsung Electronics
14 Coronvirus Impact on Virtual Communication Market 2028
15 Strategic Conclusions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wrtllk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.