Los Angeles’ tech market is growing. According to a report from CBRE, the market has created double the number of tech jobs and tech degrees than Orange County. It ranks 26th in the nation for tech jobs.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now