Despite usually being five to 10 years behind general technology, legal tech has some lawyers shaking in their boots, according to a recent University of Pennsylvania webinar.
During the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School’s “Reimagining Legal Technology” session held Wednesday, legal tech observers and entrepreneurs discussed how the legal tech industry has a long road ahead in winning over a skeptical customer base and becoming the go-to solution for administrative tech challenges.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now