Is the goal always to gain new customers with a M&A? Not quite, say legal tech companies.
Instead, the factor largely motivating legal tech’s M&A deals is what benefit the proposed combined company would deliver to customers. However, even prior partnerships can’t save a deal if tech and leadership hurdles are found.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now