Slaughter and May has postponed its flagship tech programs, Collaborate and Fast Forward, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Both were of keen interest to the legal technology community as they offer access to top clients and legal advice.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now