Tech was the “largest single source” of office leasing demand in 2019, according to Andrew Ouvrier of Cox, Castle & Nicholson, and the sector continues to grow. As a result, tech will continue to be a major player in the national office market this year and well into the future. However, these companies are looking for specific office spaces with amenities and open floor plans, and as a result are only impacting a specific segment of the office market.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now