PORTLAND, OR—According to a recent CBRE study on tech talent, Portland is one of the nation’s biggest movers as it jumped five spots to number 16 in the list of top 50 tech talent markets, a result of the city’s recent tech expansion. The high-tech industry has accounted for about 20% of major leasing activity in the US since 2018, the most of any industry.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now