NEW YORK CITY- Tech companies hungry for large blocks of office space are piling into Midtown, shifting away from the Flatiron District’s favored tech hub In Midtown South because of a space crunch, according to a new office study from Savills.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 3 free articles* across the ALM subscription network every 30 days
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now