While technology can solve many of the problems and efficiencies that plague the legal ecosystem, it certainly isn’t a catchall. The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School hosted a webinar Wednesday titled “Reimagining Legal Technology” where panelists addressed many of the systemic changes that need to accompany investments in tech.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now