Munger, Tolles & Olson litigation partner Carolyn Hoecker Luedtke was Intel’s go-to lawyer for trade secrets issues this past year. Luedtke won injunctions for Intel in two trade secret cases against former employees and won dismissal of a separate trade secret misappropriation suit brought against the company as defendant. Luedtke is among the 21 lawyers chosen by The Recorder as Women Leaders in Tech Law as part of this year’s California Leaders in Tech Law and Innovation Awards.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now