Jennifer Fitchen, the global co-leader of Sidley Austin’s mergers and acquisitions practice, acted as co-lead counsel to streaming music service Pandora Media Inc. in its sale to Sirius XM Holdings for $3.5 billion. Fitchen, who is being recognized as one of 21 Women Leaders in Tech Law as part of The Recorder’s California Leaders in Tech Law and Innovation Awards, recently reflected on her accomplishments of the past year.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now