General counsel Kristin Sverchek led a cross-functional effort that led to Lyft becoming the first major tech company to IPO in 2019, all while leading the company’s 100-person in-house legal team. Sverchek, who is among the 21 lawyers chosen as Women Leaders in Tech Law as part of this year’s California Leaders in Tech Law and Innovation Awards, recently shared with The Recorder the steps she’d like to see taken to increase the number of women practicing law in the tech sector.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now