Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe’s Lynne Hermle played a leading role in persuading judges to deny class certification motions in closely watched gender discrimination cases against Microsoft and Twitter. Hermle, who is among the 21 lawyers chosen by The Recorder as Women Leaders in Tech Law as part of this year’s California Leaders in Tech Law and Innovation Awards, recently reflected on her latest round of high-profile litigation wins in gender discrimination cases.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now