We’ve updated our design to make it easier to navigate and look more like what you see while watching our newscasts.
Welcome to the new and improved KTVB.COM. Since you’re reading this, you’ve probably already noticed some changes to our website. Let us tell you more about them.
When you spend time on KTVB today, you’re going to notice some changes. We’ve updated our design to make it easier to navigate and look more like what you see while watching our newscasts.
We made these design changes based off of your feedback. We did surveys and received thousands of responses. We also asked some users to perform tasks on our website, like searching for a story and finding the latest forecast. We watched them complete the tasks so we could see what worked well and what was confusing. We took everything we learned and came up with the experience you’re seeing today.
So here’s what’s new:
- A Fresh Look: A little less white and a little more color!
- Navigation: We made it easier to find the sections that you care about the most, like News, Weather and Live Video
- Faster Load: Pages will load much faster, so you’re not waiting long to get to the content you want
- Search: Our search bar can now easily be found, and it works much better
- Weather: We put more emphasis on weather by giving key elements, like the forecast and radar, their own pages
- Live Video: It’s now much easier to find our live newscasts and live breaking news video
- Alerts: Weather alerts, closings and delays have been split up so you can find just what you’re looking for without sifting through information overload
- Related Stories: When you’re reading something and want more on the topic, you’ll easily find suggestions
As with any change, there will probably be things you like…maybe love? … and maybe don’t like that much at all. That’s why we want to hear from you. Send your feedback to [email protected]b.com so we can make this the best experience for you.
WE ALSO LAUNCHED A NEW APP LAST YEAR: How to customize and navigate the new KTVB app